Full-TimeSam Cafe [Fereshteh/Vanak/Sanaee/Qeytarieh/Darband/Argo]Tehran
Sam Café is a product of urban life. A bustling city that does not stop for a moment. To stay ahead in this dynamic space, we are striving to move forward. We know the strength of our team and their unparalleled support. We are looking for dynamic and passionate people who create a unique environment for the coffee-based friendship experience. We have brought together a young team to make new and innovative experiences to create a new perspective on city life. Novel experiences in a safe environment that only happens with the presence of experts. People who are each our capital in Sam cafe. We have an exceptional group of coffee professionals, artists, writers, students, bakers, designers, and dreamers who happen to be the passionate and most talented people in the business.
We are looking for trusted and coffee-loving people to join us in the Sam cafe team. A person who is hospitable and takes respect, patience, and empathy seriously. Respect the values of the work and consider yourself a part of the team and its success. However, if you consider yourself a suitable person to accompany us, but you have not had the experience of working in a cafe, we are eager to teach and learn with you.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Prepares coffee drinks by following prescribed Sam Café standards.
- Prepares salad, sandwich, drinks, and other menu items by following prescribed Sam Café standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Work with coffee related equipment.
- Maintain inventories and manage consumption and waste in each shift.
- Report cleaning checklist.
- Full awareness of menu.
- Preparing inventory and ordering equipment.
- Observes all safety regulations and food quality.
- Addressing the issues and problems of the guests and transferring them to the relevant official in necessary.
- Direct interaction with colleagues and guests.
- Professional behavior in all interactions with guests and team members.
- Observe the cleanliness and coordinate with the cleaning department.
- Keep the workplace clean, tidy, and equipped.
- At least three years of continuous work experience as a barista.
- Complete mastery of coffee day science, brewing and coffee related equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work as a member of a tram while fulfilling individual responsibilities.
- Ability to solve the problem in the best possible way.
- Trainable and progressive.
- Maintain composure and professional behavior in dealing with guests and team members.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Critical thinking and accepting constructive criticism.
- Attention to detail.
- Accuracy and concentration of the senses.
Summary of Experience
- Three years of work experience as a Barista
- Passing the initial exam and Sam café training course.
- 6 trial shifts at the beginning of the work.
- Social security insurance from the first day of work.
- Hansel / Seniority
- Lunch / afternoon snack
- Snapp for girls.
- Coffee of the day / discount on a single item.
- Men / women sports club.
Apply for This Position