Central kitchen/Darband Kitchen
- - Full Time -
Sam Café is a product of urban life. A bustling city that does not stop for a moment. To stay ahead in this dynamic space, we are striving to move forward. We know the strength of our team and their unparalleled support. We are looking for dynamic and passionate people who create a unique environment for the coffee-based friendship experience. We have brought together a young team to make new and innovative experiences to create a new perspective on city life. Novel experiences in a safe environment that only happens with the presence of experts. People who are each our capital in Sam cafe. We have an exceptional group of coffee professionals, artists, writers, students, bakers, designers, and dreamers who happen to be the passionate and most talented people in the business.
We are looking for trusted and coffee-loving people to join us in the Sam cafe team. A person who is hospitable and takes respect, patience, and empathy seriously. Respect the values of the work and consider yourself a part of the team and its success. However, if you consider yourself a suitable person to accompany us, but you have not had the experience of working in a cafe, we are eager to teach and learn with you.
- Prepare items according to the schedule under the supervision of the kitchen manager, observing all the Sam Café standards.
- Wash vegetables, fruits and other raw materials if necessary.
- Cleaning and slicing meat, chicken and etc.
- Follow health and safety guidelines.
- Working with kitchen equipment.
- Material and consumption management.
- Cleaning checklist report.
- Full awareness of menu.
- Preparing inventory and ordering equipment.
- Observe all safety regulations and food quality.
- Direct interaction with colleagues and team leader.
- Professional behavior in all interactions with team members.
- Monitor the cleanliness situation and coordinate with the cleaning department in order to solve the problem.
- Keep the workplace clean, tidy, and equipped.
- Interested in cooking.
- Ability to work indoors and under pressure.
- Ability to work with kitchen equipment
- Ability to do multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work as a member of a tram while fulfilling individual responsibilities.
- Ability to solve the problem in the best possible way.
- Trainable and progressive.
- Maintain composure and professional behavior in dealing with guests and team members.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Critical thinking and accepting constructive criticism.
- Attention to detail.
- Accuracy and concentration of the senses.
- Ability to work standing for long hours.
- Physical strength of the hands to place, grasp, rotate and perform precise work.
- Ability to move, lift and handle equipment and supplies.
- Ability to be present in a noisy and lively atmosphere.
- Ability to listen and speak correctly.
- Proper sense of smell and taste.
- No previous experience required.
- 6 trial shifts at the beginning of the work.
- Social security insurance from the first day of work.
- Hansel / Seniority
- Lunch / afternoon snack
- Snapp drive for girls
- Coffee of the day / discount on a single item.
- Women's sports club