Darband / Fereshteh / Vanak
- - Full Time -
Sam Café is a product of urban life. A bustling city that does not stop for a moment. To stay ahead in this dynamic space, we are striving to move forward. We know the strength of our team and their unparalleled support. We are looking for dynamic and passionate people who create a unique environment for the coffee-based friendship experience. We have brought together a young team to make new and innovative experiences to create a new perspective on city life. Novel experiences in a safe environment that only happens with the presence of experts. People who are each our capital in Sam cafe. We have an exceptional group of coffee professionals, artists, writers, students, bakers, designers, and dreamers who happen to be the passionate and most talented people in the business.
We are looking for trusted and coffee-loving people to join us in the Sam cafe team. A person who is hospitable and takes respect, patience, and empathy seriously. Respect the values of the work and consider yourself a part of the team and its success. However, if you consider yourself a suitable person to accompany us, but you have not had the experience of working in a cafe, we are eager to teach and learn with you.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes the culture, values, and mission
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Complete knowledge of coffee lines and brewing methods
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Making custom orders and delivering food and beverages
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods
- Maintains a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, reach, crawl, push/pull, climb stairs, and stand without limitation and for long periods of time
- Ability to carry 3 kg on a consistent basis
- Available to work flexible hours, which could include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Additional languages beneficial
- No previous experience required.
- Social security insurance from the first day of work
- Snapp for Girls
- Coffee of the day/discount on the menu item
- Women's sports club